The student resource center is an online portal that allows students to access professional development tips, insight on current events, and the ability to get involved in USLI programs. Our team is dedicated to the growth and development of each and every student.


Kate Mulvey

Kate Mulvey
College Student Program Team Leader

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – Dr. Seuss : Start Date: 6/15

Alexis DiBerardo

Alexis DiBerardo
College Student Program Administrative Assistant

“If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney : Start Date: 1/20

Kristen Reid

Kristen Reid
College Student Program Coordinator

“Be the change you want to see in the world” – M. Gandhi : Start Date: 9/13

Student Testimonials

Coming here with an open mind and willing to grow, learn, willing to develop yourself personally and professionally is the key.

Student Testimonials

Student Ambassadors

Student Ambassadors’ mission is to strengthen the connection between the College Help Program and the greater USLI community by promoting student involvement in various community events.

How to Get Involved

If a student is interested in learning more about becoming involved with the Student Ambassador program, please reach out to
Kristen Reid at ext. 2421.

Loan Program

Over the past four years, student debt rose 6 percent, with the average student now graduating with loans totaling $29,400. With rising tuition, excessive borrowing has become the norm – students have been conditioned to finance their educational futures with little understanding of what the debt will eventually feel like. We have implemented a plan specifically to help students pay down their student loans.

Students with federal and/or private education loans will be a part of the USLI College Help Qualified Educational Assistance Plan. These students will receive an hourly wage of $12.00. Additionally, students will earn $3.25 per hour worked satisfactorily in the form of a qualified educational assistance grant, up to $5,250 each calendar year. This money is exempt from federal income tax and federal withholding when applied to qualified educational expenses. State and local taxes still apply and will be withheld for the student by USLI’s Accounting Team.

The educational assistance grant will be remitted directly to the college or university on a semester basis. The grant must be used to limit or reduce federal and/or private education loans by application to tuition, fees or loan balances. The grant cannot be applied to room and board, or any other type of meal plan, transportation costs or living expenses.

For example, if you work the maximum amount of hours (29) per week and given a 15-week semester you can expect to earn up to $1,400 (exact $1,413.75) per semester to be applied to reduce federal and/or private education loans. For both the fall and spring semester at this rate you can expect to earn up to $2,800 (exact $2,827.50)!**

*Please note this is just an estimate. These calculations must be based on your weekly amount of hours and the amount of weeks that are considered in a semester.

This plan is mandatory for any student who has federal or private loans. We will direct a portion of the student’s earning toward paying down this debt.

Profit Sharing

  • Two terms that are important to remember are “participant” and “vesting”. You are automatically a participant in this plan once you are hired, but you begin to vest in this plan only after working 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
  • You will receive a certificate because you are a participant in our Profit Sharing Plan. There is no cash value until you begin to vest in the plan. On the certificate that you receive at the beginning of each calendar year, it breaks out the Account Value and the Vested Value.
  • The Profit Sharing Plan was put into place as a way to assist our full time, permanent employees in retirement.


Admission Details


Must Have Form

Please complete the below questionnaire when requested. You will need to upload your unofficial transcript or official class schedule, along with a Qualified Educational Assistance form, which should be filled out by your school’s financial aid office.

For any questions, please contact Kristen Reid at extension 2421.


  • Share :